:: SPARK II ::
Next generation of all round sports harness from APCO
(for online version, click here )
Finally we are proud to present the all new SPARK II – a natural evolution of and successor to our popular and very successful Spark harness. It now allows us to offer the latest, most sophisticated sports harness on the APCO range
(positioned above recently revamped Edge II).
SPARK II - the next generation of APCO sport harness. Fitting perfectly into our range.
APCO’s Free Flight harness range:
||(veteran trainer - introductory harness)
||(latest generation of famous reversible Chairbag)
||(newly updated “bread and butter” of our harness range)
||(the ultimate Sport harness)
||(the high end harness – light and sleek)
||(competition, pod harness)
||(real professional piece of gear)
||(making tandem pilot’s life easy)
APCO’s Paramotor harness range:
||(the most successful p/m harness on the market)
|SLT High hook in
||(state of the art superlight p/m harness for
high hook in frames)
|SLT Low hook in
||(state of the art superlight p/m harness for
low hook in frames)
SPARK II stands out for its comfort, finish and clean lines.
The concept of SPARK II is based on latest harness design principles, taking APCO technology to new heights. Extensive use of new, attractive materials and latest hardware makes the difference - allowing us to offer a much more attractive harness, with beautiful finishing touches and reduced weight.
Now even more comfortable, more sophisticated and sleeker than ever before.
SPARK II is aimed at pilots who prefer a classic harness, looking for total comfort, maximum security, blended with stylish design and loads of extras.
The pilot protection environment of SPARK II shares the same elements as EDGE II, including full airfoam backprotector with backplate and side protectors - taking pilot safety and protection even further.
|Padded Leg Strap
SPARK II Features and Options
- New lightweight quicklock buckles
- Wide use of new space-age cloth, making harness lighter with a high-tech look
- New 25mm. structure webbing with padded leg straps. Carefully redesigned
for perfect blend of comfort and weight shift feedback
- Lighter weight only 3.4 kg. (harness, not including seatplate)
- Molded clean shape, stylish outline
- Low drag - Narrow, slim profile
- Ultimate comfort and protection 15cm. airfoam protector + 5cm. foam/ airmesh
- Emergency parachute compartment under the seat - easy to operate
- Deployment handle on the side - highly visible and accessible - cable based
deployment pioneered by APCO
- Foolproof chest T-lock system
- Ergonomic back support with APCO exclusive load spreading semi-rigid elements
integrated into back of the harness
- Versatile accelerator system with floating seatplate
- Optional side protectors - high energy absorbing polystyrene
- Shoulder connection points for any emergency parachute, including Guided Mayday
- Chest buckle with emergency whistle
- Plenty of space for storage in back pocket
- Connection point for ballast or radio
- Built-in ABS system with APCO unique weight shift sensitivity adjuster
- Plenty of pockets (side internal, side external, side bottom + ample back pocket)
- Available in 3 sizes - ranging from pilots of 155cm. 55kg. to tall and big
(100+kg. / 95+cm.) (S/M - L/XL - XXL)
- Optional foot steerup for added comfort and supine flying
- Partial front neoprenne closure
- Heavy duty, scratch resistant bottom cloth
- Additional internal pocket in the back
- Stylish, thick airmesh lining for breathability and comfort at the back
- Airmesh pillows for added support and hip comfort, combined with 3D airmesh shoulders
- Ready for APCO unique WonderBar
- Ready for Ballast and drinking installation
- + much, much more......
||Spacious Side Pockets
SPARK II equipped with integrated shoulder loops for emergency parachute connection. (Instead of integrated emergency parachute bridle.)
By this, the harness range, including SPARK II, is now standardized to be compatible with our complete line of emergency parachute.
||SPARK II S/M
||SPARK II L/XL
||SPARK II XXL
*SPARK II supplied and priced without optional equipment and accessories (Harness only with emergency parachute deployment handle).
||Not included in harness price
||Airfoam lexan plate
||Side protector/ plate set of 2
||Universal harness bridle
Additional optional Accessories and peripheral equipment , to be ordered separately:
21000 Drinking hose with water inner bag and cap
Every effort was made to keep price competitive, despite the many additional features
44000 Water Ballast
80053 Flight Deck Top
80052 Flight Deck Bottom part for water bag
80054 Flight Deck Bottom part for Emergency Parachute Container
+ Carabiners (6 different models available)
and extras built in.
Harness now in stock - orders welcome
||Webbing system of Spark |
and adjustment possibilities
Manual, specs, sizing and other relevant information will be posted on our website.
SPARK II will accept any APCO emergency parachute in deployment bag 44120T.
Following a long lasting APCO legacy, special attention was given to insure safe
and secure emergency parachute operation and deployment under any circumstances.
Please take a few minutes to study the manual - it will help to understand handling
and adjustment of the SPARK II to make optimal use of the harness and its accessories.
To fully appreciate the product we recommend that you order one with the complete
range of accessories and options.
|Side view with E.P. deployment handle
||Sleek, narrow back
|Side view of Spark II
Tel: +972 4 627 3727
Fax: +972 4 627 3728