The high end full reflex wing to complete our paramotor wing range- this is the FORCE
FORCE was conceived as a direct result of pilot demand and with the added value of classic APCO virtues has exeeded all expectations. The result was the Perfect Match for your paramotor , with Spotless launch / Flare, sweet handling and light brake pressure.
FORCE designed as a high performance, maximum speed range glider, capable of competing with latest generation of reflex wings. The design brief for FORCE is based on the concept of combining all the best aspects of reflex wings with performance, handling and launch characteristics of APCO wings - perfectly blended into a well built, robust chute, made to last.
We again turned to use of SRS® (automatic stall recovery system - Pat. Pend.) to allow for comfortable take-off and landing speed. HIT® valves were incorporated to ensure maximum stability and internal wing pressure at any angle of attack. Built in FLEXON® to replace Mylar for long term consistent performance and lighter weight.
We are proud to be the first and original inventors of all the above, unique features - today gradually becoming an integral part of other brands design too.
Available in 3 sizes - FORCE S, M and L - covering weight range from 75kg.-185kg.
FORCE - leave the rest behind !!!
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability find out
- SRS® - APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety more »
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO more »
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle trim webbing and camet buckle for long-lasting trouble-free service more »
- Tip steering toggle location option for some pilots using frame with very high attachment points, additional set of lower connection points for tip steering toggles more »
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive hook-in point
for unprecidented drag reduction
- Advance diagonal rib structure
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth - built to last
- Butt Holes
- Heavy-duty Superaramide® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extended speed range: 23 to 67+ km/h
- Easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color design - fresh and attractive
|Area (projected) [m2]
|Span(incl. Stabiliser) [m]
|Span (projected) [m]
|Aspect Ratio (projected)
|Pilot Weight (all up) free flight[kg]
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]
|Canopy Weight [kg]
|Root Cord m
|Tip Chord [m]
|Length of Lines on B [m]
|Total Length of Lines [m]
* Higher wing loading advised when flying trike.
The FORCE has been thoroughly tested by us, here in our facility, and we have complete confidence in the wing.
|V-trim off [km/h]
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading
|| less than 1.2 m/sec
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated
to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the
elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different
functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection
against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of polyester
because of its better mechanical properties. The karabiners that attach the lines to the
risers are made of stainless steel.
||42 g/m2 "Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon
||FLEXON® batten system
||3 years / 250 Hours
|Brakes Cascade/ St. Top
Optional, FORCE can be supplied in light clinch bag (instead of paragliding carry bag) (upon request Free of Charge)
Optional, FORCE can be supplied with Wonder Bar (upon request - modest fee)
Former standard speed bar / stirrup discontinued.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
50011: Custom Colour
Would you like to personalize the look of your paraglider?
All APCO gliders can be tailored to meet your color needs.
42477-42459: Glider Backpack or Light Clinch Bag
The wing is supplied in Paragliding bag as standard.
The Paragliding Bag can be replaced with Light Clinch bag for all wings on demand.
14KIT: Lower Tip Steering Kit
Additional magnet position for easier reach of the brakes
when using High Hook-in points set up.
80025: Paramotor container (size L) for Mayday 16/18/20/Bi, 16/18/20LT, 20SLT, GMD/GMD SLT
The best made, best looking, universal emergency parachute container designed to fit most frames, offering easy operation, safe deployment and convenient location.
50012: Custom Logo
Customise your glider by adding a personal or company logo.
43135: Wonder Bar
Speed bar with handsfree operation!
42458: Clinch Bag with Carry Straps / Converts into Backpack
Durable, Comfortable. Large Carry Bag for Quick packing of all your equipment.
Holds unfolded glider, Harness, Helmet, etc.
42459: Light Clinch Bag
Durable, Comfortable.Made from LightRipstop material.
Large Carry Bag for Quick packing of all your equipment.
Holds unfolded glider, Harness, Helmet, etc. easily and quick.
50013: Competition Lines
Some of our gliders are available with unsheathed competition lines.
If you order a new glider, it is possible to ask for it to be factory rigged
with comp lines instead of standard.
50024: Riser Sock
Riser sock supplied as standard with each wing.
The Force comes in an ergonomic rucksack incl. an inner stuff bag, compression strap, riser sock, spares kit, owner's manual and an industry first 3 yr/250 hr warranty - all as standard.