– our purpose built paramotor wing has claimed worldwide fame as one of the most desirable paramotor wings.
The last THRUST
upgrade was in 2009. Feedback accumulated and experience gained, led us to introduce improvements to make this excellent wing even better - as a result THRUST III
In line with our design philosophy, THRUST III
now is equipped with SRS® (Stall Recovery System) as standard, in addition to HIT valve and FLEXON batten.
SRS® is designed to be an important safety feature, but above all, it is a great help in improving launch characteristics on gliders when hesistating to come up over head. The THRUST's
launch was always spotless, but now its even better - foolproof.
SRS - Stall Recovery System and improved launch characteristics
Whatever the pilot will do and despite his best efforts to spoil the launch, the THRUST III will come up evenly, consistently to stay over head, waiting for launch.
design is focused on:
- Launch - spotless - no matter wind or no wind, cross or tail on every hill, any time of the year - easy as never before
- Ground Handling – THRUST III positions itself over head with no effort
and just hovers there even in the slightest wind with no sign of collapse,
waiting for the pilot to be ready to accelerate into the air
- In the air the wing acceleration is smooth, and THRUST III willingly
responds to the engine’s thrust
- Handling - light, precise, immediate
- Flying - awesome
- Safety – unshakable
- Landing – piece of cake!
Out of gas (expensive today) – THRUST III
is well suited to free
flying too. Thrust III is cerified to CEN/AFNOR Standard Class when in trimmer closed position.
THRUST - Roar of the Engine - Whisper of the Wing
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability find out
- SRS® - APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for perfect launch and safety more »
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO more »
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle trim webbing and camet buckle for long-lasting trouble-free service more »
- Brake handle with swivel and neodynium magnets, inline with our latest technology
- New color design making it more appealing, stands out in the crowd
- Diagonal rib structure - exclusive to APCO
- Split A riser
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Eliptical planform
- Butt Holes
- Heavy duty Technora lines
- Double coated siliconised cloth
- Riser – with accelerator and trim (for paramotor version),
featuring 2 different levels of hook-in points enabling the THRUST
to be fitted to any frame and capable of huge safe, speed range
thanks to APCO’s exclusive HIT® valves (well over 50km/h)
Flexon battens® , HIT Valves ® , and SRS® are exclusive APCO innovations, often imitated, never matched!!
|Area (projected) [m2]
|Span (projected) [m]
|Aspect Ratio (projected)
|Pilot Weight (all up) P/M [kg]
|Pilot Weight (all up) P/G [kg]
|Canopy Weight [kg]
|Root Chord [m]
|Tip Chord [m]
|Length of Lines on B [m]
|Total Length of Lines [m]
|V-max P/M Version [km/h]
|V-max P/G Version [km/h]
|Min Sink [m/s]
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated
to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the
elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different
functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection
against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of polyester
because of its better mechanical properties. The karabiners that attach the lines to the
risers are made of stainless steel.
||42 g/m2 "Zero Porosity" Ripstop Nylon
||FLEXON® batten system
||3 years / 250 Hours
|Center Bottom (A/B) L/XL
|Center Bottom (A/B) S/M
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
80026: Paramotor container (size S) for Mayday 16SLT and 18SLT
The best made, best looking, universal emergency parachute container designed to fit most frames,
offering easy operation, safe deployment and convenient location.
50011: Custom Colour
Would you like to personalize the look of your paraglider?
All APCO gliders can be tailored to meet your color needs.
42477-42459: Glider Backpack or Light Clinch Bag
The wing is supplied in Paragliding bag as standard.
The Paragliding Bag can be replaced with Light Clinch bag for all wings on demand.
42460: Concertina Bag
50012: Custom Logo
Customise your glider by adding a personal or company logo.
50013: Competition Lines
Some of our gliders are available with unsheathed competition lines.
If you order a new glider, it is possible to ask for it to be factory rigged
with comp lines instead of standard.
50024: Riser Sock
Riser sock supplied as standard with each wing.
The Thrust comes in an ergonomic rucksack incl. an inner stuff bag, compression strap, riser sock, spares kit, owner's manual and an industry first 3 yr/250 hr warranty - all as standard.