EDGE shares the principles and design approach common to traditional APCO harnesses. EDGE will appeal to pilots who prefer a classic harness with stylish design, total comfort, maximum security and loads of extras. It does not incorporate any hard elements such as lexan plate, allowing reduction in volume, weight and insuring trouble-free long-lasting service (no plates or elements easily broken or requiring careful handling).
EDGE options include redesigned airfoam protector which we believe has better absorption qualities than former airfoam protector.
EDGE features and options:
- Very clean outline - moulded, clean shape, no wrinkles, no sagging or baggy look
- Low drag slim, narrow profile.
- Low volume easy to pack
- Emergency Parachute located at bottom of harness with deployment handle on the side, easily accessible, perfect spot.
- New redesigned webbing system with integrated "don't forget leg-strap" webbings, eliminating the possibility of launching with unsecured leg straps.
- Ultimate comfort and back support aided by semi-rigid elements integrated into the back of the harness, designed to spread the load.
- Versatile accelerator system with floating seat plate - for ultimate drag savings in accelerated position and easy in and out from the harness.
- Accepts most airfoam protectors available, including new APCO standard 15cm. protector and plate
- Foam cushion placed between emergency parachute and seat plate for additional impact protection (DHV compatable)
- Side protector - high energy absorbing polystyrene
- Ample space in back pocket for storage of bag etc.
- Prepared to hook-in radio or ballast in the back space
- Integrated side pocket
- Built-in ABS system for adjustment of weight shift control
- Available in 2 sizes - for pilots up to 195 cm. (S/M and L/XL)
- No hard elements
- Can be equipped with foot steer up for supine flying and added comfort
- Two internal side pockets for camera and radio stowage
- Weight shift sensitivity adjuster (webbing adjustments for rear of seat plate)
- Partial front neoprenne closure
- Heavy duty, scratch resistant bottom cloth
- Additional internal document pocket in the back
- Airmesh lining for breathability and comfort
- APCOs famous Wonder Bar compatable
Edge Product Codes:
- 42100 EDGE S/M
- 42200 EDGE L/XL
- 42300 XXL
- 42150 Airfoam protector
- 47143 Plate for Airfoam
- 42145 Airfoam seat cushion
- 46160 Side protectors (2 pcs)
- 44015 Foot rest
- 43135 - WonderBar
- Harness Product Codes Table
EDGE will accept any APCO emergency parachute in our standard deployment bag (44120).
Special attention was given to insure secure and safe chute deployment under any circumstances.