The RITMA is designed to fill the gap between Chairbag and Spark – to offer a lightweight, sophisticated choice to our harness line. RITMA is clean and simple, yet cutting edge in its concept and design, with no compromise in comfort, security or protection.
Settling into the harness you immediately feel the difference. Everything seems to fall into place, allowing you to focus on flying only. With a well polished ABS system, weight shifting becomes natural and easy, letting you improve control over the glider with no effort. Ergonomic, semi-rigid back support ensures hours of comfortable flying without a hint of discomfort. The RITMA is stable through rough air, yet sends small well dosed vibes straight to your body indicating any signs of lift and maximizing your thermalling ability.
High priority was given to necessity of reducing harness drag, keeping the harness profile as slim as possible with clean lines and an advanced aerodynamic teardrop shape. You will admire it when you see it and forget it’s there when flying. The RITMA will attract pilots who are not ready to compromise on comfort, safety and performance of the harness, but want to have it light with cutting edge features. It is the most sophisticated and refined harness APCO has so far offered.
- Among lightest full-feature harnesses on the market today.
- Low volume – easy to fold and pack
- Foolproof chest T-lock system, prevents falling from harness if leg loops not closed
- Emergency Parachute under seat. Deployment handle on the side, highly visible and accessible (APCO classic, cable based)
- Reflective strip for better visibility in the air and on the ground
- Ample space in back pocket for storage of bag etc.
- Water bladder ready – incorporated attachment and drinking tube outlet
- Floating seat-plate for easy, effortless accelerator system use
- Highest density cloth – stronger and more durable , but just as light – preventing excessive wear and tear
- Neoprene covered shoulder straps
- Heavy duty, abrasion resistant bottom cloth
- Aerodynamically located air intake for fast inflation and high internal pressure
- Integrated bridle for emergency parachute connection
- Guided Mayday compatible – extra reinforced shoulder emergency parachute hook up points
- Loop and slide adjusters for one-handed in-flight adjustment
- 7075 T6 Aluminum – Aviation grade hardware
- Special Instrument secure points
- Easy and simple adjustments in flight
- Chest buckle / whistle for inflight use
- + much, much more…
Maximum protection – Cygnus airbag combined with Airfoam, Lexan plate, and Integrated Reserve Container under the seat.
Integrated Cygnus Airbag
Pilot protection was top priority when designing RITMA. It has an aerodynamiclly shaped integrated cygnus airbag built in (inherited from DHV certified Chairbag). The cygnus airbag, protectes the body, featuring double air chamber system for controlled air release on impact.
Foam Protector and Lexan Sheet (optional)
Foam Protector and Lexan Sheet (optional)
In addition to the cygnus Airbag the RITMA has a pilot protection system, combining the usual airfoam type protector with a lexan sheet (47143) which aids in spreading the load over the absorbing area of the airfoam offering the maximum protection available to a paraglider pilot today.
Test results conducted by DHV confirm that our standard 15cm Airfoam protector is fully in line with DHV requirements when used in combination with harness.
Mayday Emergency Parachute
Accumulated experience from APCO’s immensely successful Chairbag Intergal was implemented into the RITMA. The integrated emergency parachute compartment is perfectly located under the pilot seat, providing extra protection as well as having the emergency deployment handle intuitively positioned at close reach (and highly visible).
The integrated emergency parachute compartment is ideally suited to accept the range of APCO Mayday parachutes which have proven themselvestime and time again, saving hundreds of pilots over the years.
How do I install the Speed Bar?
Watch the video below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Send us your questions: Contact us
Read the Review Here:
Ritma, tu me vas! En plus des ailes parapente et paramoteur, Apco Propose un large gamme de parachutes, accessoires et sellettes, de produites egalement pour d’autres marques. La Ritma ets le modele airbag polyvalent, elle combine mousse-bag additionel et parachute sous-seige, tout ce qu’il fait pour un usage tres polyvalent! Read the full Review Here:
Harnesses – Sizing Table
The RITMA is supplied as standard, complete with Polycomb seat-plate, and emergency parachute deployment handle.
- 45050 – RITMA S/M
- 45100 – RITMA L/XL
- 45150 – RITMA XXL