The CRUISER S is a further improvement on the all time successful Cruiser. The original Cruiser set the standard back in 2015, since then thousands of planes have been fitted with this remarkable wing and thousands of hours have ben logged by Cruiser pilots worldwide.
Following accumulative feedback, we have managed to improve what seemed to be perfection and are proud to bring you the CRUISER S.
The CRUISER S main advantages over the original Cruiser are:
- Improved inflation – faster rising of the wing with less engine power needed.
- Improved roll stability – noticable on the ground when taxiing and in the air with every manuver.
- Faster cruising speed.
- Handling – smoother and easier
- Best safety in the industry – even more confidence inspiring than before.
- New color schemes with colored bottom surface.
- Available in 2 sizes – 500 and 550
The faster cruising speed, requires slightly (100-300) higher RPM, but the advantages are noticable and enjoyable. Planes with sufficient engine power will never look back after tasting the advantages of the CRUISER S.
The CRUISER S retains all of the proven advantages of the Cruiser, offering the perfect blend of enhanced performance, speed and handling, with ease of use, extreme safety and user friendly nature of our well known veteran PW and Hybrid. It is an easy wing to fly, suitable for students as well as experienced pilots, with significantly faster trim speed and superior glide (L/D). Since its launch the Cruiser S has proved to be #1 choice of PPC wing for both students and intermediate pilots worldwide. Every pilot that transitions to the Cruiser S from a Cruiser or rectangular chute is overwhelmed with excitement!
The wing, its performance, safety and pilot friendly nature on the ground and in the air is praised and appreciated by all.
- Reinforced heavy-duty design for extended life span and heavier loads
- Advanced conceptual philosophy
- All metal parts: Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth – built to last
- Heavy-duty Superaramide® lines
- Innovative tapered planform
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability and spotless launch- pioneered by APCO
- BT2 – The Cruiser S features BT2 for auto clearing of debris accumulating inside the wing
WIDE / NARROW ATTACHMENT VERSIONS AVAILABLE
The CRUISER S is available in 2 sizes and 2 versions:
- Supplied as standard in wide attachment point version (55-63 inch / 140-160 cm spread), suitable for most planes from recent years.
- Also available in narrow attachment point version (43 inch / 110 cm spread) for narrow type planes.
*NOTE: Correct riser fitting is imperative for safe and correct use.
Risers are supplied by the plane maufacturer and differ from one model to another – please consult your plane/airframe manufacturer before fitting any new wing.