LIFT PPC is by far the best PPC wing out there in terms of speed, glide and fuel efficiency. It is an elliptical reflex design, aerodynamically superior to all other options currently on the market.
Designed for experienced pilots, it delivers more in all aspects of flight – the ultimate choice for performance, speed, fun and safety.
With the all new LIFT II we have pushed the limits one step further.
The LIFT II is a bold and iconic design, building on the pioneering values of LIFT previous generation.
LIFT II PPC offers several dramatic improvements over any other type of PPC wing such as better handling and maneuverability which puts this wing at a new level of fun flying. The efficiency of the reflex profile allows better climbing rate, improved fuel consumption and higher top speed.
APCO has always spearheaded the development of safety in flying technologies. Benefitting from our lead in the competitive PPG world, the new LIFT II is now fitted with the break through APCO HIT valves.
The reflex profile used in the LIFT II is characterized by a strongly positive pitching coefficient. This point translate to a highly safe canopy that allows reaching higher speeds while improving the safety which is now better than ever before.
LIFT II is offered in 3 exciting new colors, taking APCO color design to the next level. The bottom surface is all White allowing the pilot to see the reflection of the top from under the wing and if needed apply commercial logo.
LIFT II – Enjoy the flying precision and world class APCO refinement in a beautifully balanced flying machine!
- Auto stable reflex profile for unprecedented stability and improved efficiency
- High cruising speed due to the advanced reflex profile
- APCO unique HIT valve® equipped for added safety in turbulent air – more »
- Leading edge Flexon® batten equipped (pioneered by APCO) replacing mylar stiffeners (maintenance free, ever-lasting solution ensuring stable performance)
- Moderate A/R elliptical wing concept for performance unseen in the trade
- Fool proof launch and landing – on a par or better than the best launching PPC wing – straightforward launch
- Performance – L/D never seen before, twice as good compared to common PPC wings translating to improved climb rate and fuel efficiency.
- Safety as good or better than any rectangular wing
- Turning ability and handling – agile and precise – unheard of when compared to regular PPC wing
- Steering forces – light and comfortable – you will not have shaky weak knees even after long flights
- Off power/full power – no or very low torque effect
- Butt hole on tips of trailing edge for debris cleaning