It is also the only fully certified paramotor harness on the market, having passed both EN and LTF standards, including strength and protection tests.
Seat weight has been reduced using a lightweight polycomb material for the seat board and front flap.
Improved safety features have been incorporated, taking into account different frame geometries.
The shoulder scuff guards are replaceable – For paramotor manufacturers there is a custom branding option for these.
- Emergency parachute container can be zipped on either the left or right side of the harness.
- Additional accessory pocket can be zipped on either the left or right side of the harness.
- Safety straps attach to the CG (Center of Gravity), running under the seat – will protect in case of any side arm failure
- Ball bearing speed bar pulleys (smoother, lighter use of speed bar)
- Paramotor pod compatible
- Paramotor airbag compatible
- Replaceable shoulder cover for custom branding
- Replaceable abrasion resistant shoulder cover for wear and tear replacement – pull start cable damage
- Fuel gauge mirror.
- Wonderbar (speed bar)