The Ball Bearing Pulley Assembly is an additional add on to selected harnesses. If using the speed bar, the pulleys will be essential and offer several advantages:
- The ball bearing pulleys are superior to friction pulleys
- Allow for effortless, smooth operation of the speed bar
- Using the assembly, the position of the pulley is extended forward to allow a more direct angle between the risers, pulleys and the assembly pulleys, further reducing friction and improving operation.
- If not using the speed bar, pulleys can be removed to simplify the harness and remove clutter
- Optional, with easy assembly, disassembly
To assemble ball bearing pulleys please refer to the video manual>>