The Universal Container is available in 2 sizes:
80016: SMALL is suitable for:
- Mayday Superlight (SLT) 16/18/20
- Mayday Light (LT) 16 & 18
- Mayday Classic (MD) 16
- Other reserves ranging in volume from 3000cc to 5000cc
80017: LARGE is suitable for:
- Mayday Light (LT) 20
- Mayday Classic (MD)18 & 20
- Guided Mayday GMD & GMD SLT
- Mayday Tandem (BI)
- Other reserves ranging in volume from 5000cc to 6500cc
The Universal Container is fitted with a bright colored, large handle, easy to spot, easy to reach, especially in an emergency situation!
It is designed for both use by paramotor pilots or free flying pilots and is fitted with multiple mounting possibilities for left or right handed deployment.
Mounting possibilities include:
- Front mounted, including instrument deck for 2 instruments (replaces our Front Container – code: 80015)
- Side mounted on paramotor J-bar or free flying side webbings (replaces our Flat Packed Container – codes: 81155/81955)
- Mounted on paramotor frame (replaces our codes: 80025/80026)
Additional Light Universal Bridle set (Code: 42025) necessary to connect the Mayday to the Harness (except Mayday Bi – fitted with long bridles as standard)
Reserve Handle Code: 46900 (supplied with the Universal Container)
There are no reviews yet.